An Internship Programme providing the opportunity to serve God in a thriving Church community where lives are being changed.
A voluntary Internship programme that will provide an opportunity for committed Christians to train in LEADERSHIP, develop LIFE SKILLS, grow SPRITUALLY and MINISTER empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- Completion of a ministry-related course and on-site training in both practical and biblical areas.
- Being part of a growing staff team, which has a wealth of experience and knowledge from working both inside and outside the church.
- Working in areas of youth and children’s ministry, youth and community work and multimedia.
This opportunity is for committed Christians who are passionate about sharing their faith, serving Christ and having a willingness to learn.
Applicants should be 18 – 25 years old, committed to Christ and aim to reflect Him through their life.
The Internship runs from the start of September 2021 until the end of August 2022.
The internship will consist of:
- 20 hours per week (to include training, ministry and staff meetings)
- All out of pocket expenses will be paid (e.g. residential, training courses, book allowance)
- Summer events including Creative Arts and Football week, Social Action project and holiday bible club
** Hours may change/increase over summer events**
Those interested should apply by completing the application form and returning to the Church Office for the attention of Nicola Clarke or email to email@example.com no later than Wednesday 19th May 2021.
Interviews to be held week beginning Monday 24th May 2021.