Orangefield’s mission field is from the end of the street to the ends of the earth. As a church we partner with God to release hope and life in communities all around the world. Simply put, we love our neighbours. We do this in increasing and creative ways; for some that means going, for most it means sending: supporting; giving; and praying.
• Evangelism and Church-Planting among the Unreached: those who have never heard the Gospel and have no access to a sustainable church (especially Asia; the Muslim World; Europe).
• Bible Poverty: the need for Bible translation, literacy, and literature and media ministries.
• Rising Persecution: supporting persecuted believers with the material and spiritual means to cope.
• The Mass Movement of Peoples: ministry to economic, political and religious refugees.
• The Poverty Gap: exacerbated by natural disaster, warfare, ecological strain, and justice and economic issues.
• Discipleship and local Leadership Training - this is key to everything!
Over the years Orangefield have sent members to serve in: Brunei; Canada; Cambodia; India; Indonesia; Kenya; Malawi; Nepal; Norway; Pakistan, South Africa, and Uganda.
Wycliffe Bible Translators in West Africa
Literature Ministry through Every Home Crusade.
Helping Hands Refugee Ministry in Greece
Church Ministry and Outreach in Romania through PCI.
• IMCARES - serving the poorest of the poor in India;
• Fields of Life working in education and health care in East Africa;
• PCI in church-planting in Portugal;
• Tearfund supporting women and children displaced by conflict and promoting peace-building in Timbuktu, Mali.
We promote awareness of the Persecuted Church through Release International and Barnabas Fund.
Each one of us is called by God to release hope in the communities he has called them to, and we would love to help you discover what that means for you.
Teams from our church have recently visited our partners in Senegal and India, and a team is preparing to go to Western Uganda with Fields of Life.
A large number of young and not-so-young members serve in short-term missions, camps and work projects at home and overseas. For more information or prayer points please contact us!
One of the ways in which we can serve God’s mission is, of course, by giving. If you would like to make a donation please click the button below.
Or to make a general donation to the Orangefield Church Fund visit our GIVE page.
Prayer gathering for our global community - first Sunday of each month at 9:45am